And So, The Adventure Begins

Hello there! My name is Hope, and I'm just a normal teenage girl who decided to start a blog. I have a passion for sharing with people (especially other teens!) about how much God loves them, and how valuable they are to Him. Even though this is my second blog (my first one being a hobby blog when I was much younger) I don't have a lot of experience and I'm not sure exactly what this is supposed to look like. I guess I just want to encourage others to pursue a relationship with Jesus, and to rest in His love for them. Every day I am amazed with how patient God is with me, and how He never leaves me even when I fail Him. 

I love the sky. Honestly, I could just stare at it for hours. Recently, I've discovered a love for sunrises in particular. I love the picture of those first gleams of light penetrating the dark night sky. To me, the sunrise paints a vivid picture of the love of God: Even in the darkest night, His love breaks through. No matter how dark the situation may seem, no matter how hopeless you may feel, Jesus' love will light up your darkness.  

The Spanish word for "smiles" is "sonrisas"- almost our English word for "sunrise"! How beautiful is that? 
So the next time you see a sunrise, think of it as a smile from the Sun of Righteousness- an assurance that He loves you, He is with you, and He will bring light to the darkness you may be feeling.

So, will you join me in the adventure of living in the Sonrise?

Hope


P.S. I will try to publish a new post every other Monday. :)






Comments

  1. You are so gifted, Hope. I’ll be waiting every other Monday for your blogs. This one is very well written and informative.
    I hope you have a counter on this so you can know how many people read it. When I had a website for my Aviary I had a counter on it and it even told me what state/country they were visiting from as well as a place for their questions and or comments. You have a fantastic start here, keep up the great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! 😊 I do have a place that tells me how many views I have! :) Thanks for reading and God bless!! 💕

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to going on that journey with you! Congratulations on this new ministry and I’ll be sure to keep you in prayers. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! ❤️ Prayers are much appreciated!! 🤗

      Delete
  3. Hi Hope, I really like what you are doing and hope that many will be blessed. Looking forward to next Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you just started a wonderful journey Hope. This blog will help you to express your thoughts in writing and share them with others. What a great way to give glory to God.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful word picture of the delights of the sunrise! Thank you for sharing. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for reading!! ☺️ Hugs!! 🤗

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hugs and Smiles from God

2023: New Every Morning